Robin S. Herman
Robin is an attorney who understands the way in which a serious injury impacts not only the persons injured, but their familes as well. She compassionately listens to her clients emotional, physical and financial concerns to get the results they deserve.
Robin began her legal career working for a large insurance company and knows first hand the challenges her clients are often up against. That experience gave her a very unique perspective into how the defense operates and allows her to obtain the best outcome for her clients.
Before founding Herman & Herman, P.C., Robin spent 20 years in private practice representing seriously injured people.
Robin has expertise in all areas of personal injury including medical malpractice, bus, automobile, motorcycle, bicycle, train and subway accidents, construction accidents, premises negligence, uninsured/underinsured motorists’ cases, defective medical devices, products liability, slip and fall cases, municipal liability and wrongful death.
- Bar of New York State
- Bar of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Bar of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Juris Doctor, Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Math, State University of New York at Stony Brook
Professional Associations & Memberships
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Brooklyn Women’s Bar Association