Car Accident Lawyers
The law firm represents clients in all five boroughs of New York (NY): Manhattan, Staten Island, Queens, Brooklyn, and the Bronx, along with Suffolk County & Nassau County on Long Island, Westchester County, Rockland County, and throughout the entire state of New York.
Car accidents are one of the most common causes of personal injury. Even though many auto accidents are minor fender-benders, they can still result in a large number of severe injuries and deaths. In addition to the potential for disability, accident victims often experience substantial pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost wages, medical expenses and property damage. Sadly, many car accident victims never receive the full amount of damages to which they are entitled. Very often, car accident victims are unaware of the full value of their claims and accept the first offer from their insurance company.
We routinely handle NYC auto accidents knowing that this is not an everyday experience for you. We will guide you through every step in the process. By getting to know you and thoroughly understanding your accident case, we can provide you with superior legal representation.
We Fight For Your Maximum Injury Compensation
Our New York City Personal Injury attorneys take the time to learn every aspect of your case during our initial meeting in order to properly evaluate the full extent of the damages you or a loved one have suffered.
NYC Auto Accident Claims:
- How To Maximize Your Personal Injury Compensation
- Types of Vehicle Accidents in New York City
- Rear-end Accidents
- Side Impact Collisions
- Head-On Collisions
- Leading Causes of Road Accidents in The Bronx
- Common Causes of Car Accidents in Brooklyn
- Major Causes of Road Accidents in Manhattan
- Leading Causes of Road Accidents in Queens
- Major Causes of Road Accidents in Staten Island
- Common Auto Accident Injuries in the State of New York
- New York Auto Insurance Laws
- Dealing With New York Insurance Companies
- Common Auto Accident Claim Questions & Answers
- Injured in a Car Accident? What Can I Do To Boost My Compensation?
- How to Build a Personal Injury Claim After a Car Accident in NYC
- Mistakes to Avoid When Negotiating Your Car Accident Settlement with a NYC Insurance Company
- How the NY Police Accident Report Will Impact Your Insurance Claim
- How Accident Scene Photos Can Boost the Value of Your Insurance Claim
- Using Witness Statements to Support Your Auto Accident Claim in NYC
- Taking Good Notes After an Accident Will Boost Your Injury Compensation
- Getting Back Behind the Wheel: Dealing With Post-Accident Anxiety and Fear
- Who Is Responsible For Your Medical Bills After A Car Accident Under New York Law?
- Are You Legally Required to Report Any Motor Vehicle Accident in NY
- Can You Sue The Other Driver After A Car Accident In the City?
- What if Your Car Accident Attorney in New York City Cannot Settle Your Case?
- Hiring an Aggressive Auto Accident Lawyer in New York
How To Maximize Your Personal Injury Compensation
A catastrophic car accident can happen at any time and instantly change your life. The devastating impact of injuries suffered from an automobile accident may result in substantial medical bills, pain and suffering, the loss of wages due to the inability to work, the inability to do everyday tasks, permanent disabilities or even death. In the blink of an eye, your entire world can come crashing down and leave you with physical, emotional and financial burdens you never expected to endure.