- $2,650,000 settlement for a cosmetic deformity due to medical malpractice.
- $1,200,000 settlement for nerve damage from neurosurgeon’s malpractice during spinal fusion operation.
- $1,100,000 jury verdict for a hip replacement after slipping on a contractor’s drop cloth in apartment during renovation work.
- $1,100,000 settlement in wrongful death case against doctors for failing to diagnose endocarditis following mitral valve replacement surgery.
- $475,000 settlement for man who fell out of hospital bed requiring hip surgery.
- $350,000 settlement for fractured ankle from slip and fall on algae in shopping center parking lot.
- $307,500 settlement for man pushed out of revolving door at hip replacement.
- $250,000 settlement for slip and fall on subway stairs.
*The above results were obtained by Mr. Herman on cases he personally handled while associated with other law firms before the opening of Herman & Herman, P.C.
Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.