Glenn A. Herman
Born and raised in New York City, Glenn has been fighting for injury victims for over 25 years.
Glenn has a unique ability for making clients comfortable to discuss their legal and personal issues and explains the law in a way that they can understand.
Glenn stands by his clients from the day he first meets them until the case is concluded.
Before founding Herman & Herman, P.C., he worked for some of New York’s most prestigious personal injury law firms where he gained experience in all aspects of personal injury litigation.
He has expertise in all areas of personal injury litigation including medical malpractice, bus, automobile and motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, construction accidents, premises negligence, aviation accidents, police excessive force and civil rights cases, uninsured/underinsured motorists’ cases, products liability, defective medical devices and drugs, slip and fall cases, municipal liability and wrongful death. Throughout his career, he has obtained many multi-million dollar recoveries for his clients.
Glenn has also practiced in the area of entertainment law and represented musical artists in connection with various publishing, management and recording agreements.
- Bar of New York State
- Bar of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Bar of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Bar of the Supreme Court of the United States.
- Juris Doctor, Suffolk University School of Law, Boston, MassachusettsLaw Review Editor and Research Assistant for the school’s Annual Survey of Constitutional Law
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences, Legal Studies, State University of New York at Buffalo
Professional Associations & Memberships
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York, Legal Referral Service Panel Member
- New York City Bar Association